CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Annual Trip To 6 Flags

Cole with Scooby Doo
Kristy and Josh on the balloons.
Cole and Josh on the mini cliff hanger.
Cole and I ready to take on the Scooby Doo monsters!

Every year, teachers do a 6 Flags reading program at school. If the students read so many hours they get a ticket to 6 flags, as well as the teacher. I always add Coles name to the bottom of the list so he can go to! It makes 6 Flags much cheaper! This year, because gas pric es are so high and the economy is sooo bad, lots of people apparently didnt purchase season passes, so there were no lines! I was very proud of myself this year becuase I rode a roller coaster...and it was the brand new Evil Kinevil! Dan tricked me and told me is was bad, until I got on and he said, "THis is awseome!" I thought I was going to have a heart attack! I almost did on the Pirate SHip. I dont know what I was thinking. COle even rode it, and I was screaming for them to stop it, and he was smiling!

0 comments: