CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Poison in Madison Wisconsin




Maddy playing air guitar!

Mom, Mindy and I love Poison as most of you know! So when we planned the trip to Madison, my sister said they already had Poison tickets for that weekend. Well, what would make more sense then for us to get tickets also! My neices love Poison form listening to it from birth, so my sister told them it could be their first concert. I didnt have much of a choice since I know NO babysitters out of state! SO naturally, Cole needed to be broken in! He was definately the youngest and most popular fan at the concert! So popular that Big John from THe Rock of Love came over and talked to us and took a picture! I have to say though...its not often that I let my hair down and get wild....but it does happen yearly at the concert! DOnt panic.....I am going again in August on my birthday in St. Louis.....with out Cole!

0 comments: