CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A New School Year

Well, another year of teaching! SInce my district is on a cycle schedule, we had our first day of school today! Even after all these years, I still cannot sleep the night before and I am a nervous wreck for a week following! I am always so nervous that I will lack a connection with a child that is so needed to help them along! I made it through day 1 of what i call "boot camp." In kindergarten the first 2 weeks is really a boot camp in a nice talk way. You teach them EVERY routine you can think of and practice is over and over in hopes that it will set the expectation for the year! I have a very sweet group of kiddos this year! IT always reminds me when I see my old kids walk by and say, "I want you back" that I come here for that!

0 comments: