CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Me, Mom and Mindy Together Again!




Cousins at Firemans Beach.
The 3 of us ready for Posion!

My mom, Cole, Hank and I loaded up and headed to Madison. I only got to visit with my sister for about a day when we stopped on our way to Minnesota, so it was so nice for the 3 of us and the kids to just relax and be together for 4 days!! We had a blast. We went to Maddy and Sophias baseball games, played at Firemans Beach and had water balloon fights, and best of all POISON! Thats another blog! Cole enjoyed riding bikes and go karts with the girls. We hated leaving her to come home. Love you Mindy!
THis is my my crazy sister pretending to meditate with water balloons. There were lots more....some not appropriate!

0 comments: