CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Butterfly Disaster







THe day before we left for Texas it was a BEAUTIFUL day. I really needed to pack, but it was to gorgeous to stay inside, so Cole, Emmy and I went to the butterfly house and Faust park. I should have saved myself the aggravation and stayed home! Cole apparently became scared of butterflies at some point. As soon as we got inside and the butterflies started swarming him he freaked out! I mean, freaked out! Screaming, crying, slobbering arms flailing! I was so embarrassed, and completely frustrated! Of course, I wasnt going to leave without taking a few photos first! I really wish I would've gotten a picture of his melt down! Emmy liked it! After that we went and played at the park and Cole had a great time. I felt bad for being so upset with him considering some of my irrational fears!

0 comments: