CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Where Did My Birthday Go?






Emmy turned 2 months on February 29th, however, that date does not exist this year! How quirky! So, I took her 2 month onsie picture on the 28th. I put her little tutu on her with her two month onsie and had a photo shoot! SHe cooperated for a moment, then screamed, then recovered only with the help of a gooka. (pacifier) I kept telling her it is unacceptable to cry while wearing a tutu!
At her two month checkup she now weighs 11 pounds! She started at 7.10. She is in the 50th percentile for that. I was surpised because I think shes so chunky! She is now 22 inches long which puts her at 53% for her age. Her tiny head is 30% so I think she has beetlejuice syndrome! She does have a small case of "flat head." He said on a 1-10 scale she is a 1.5. Just need to lay her so look at toys in the other direction to strengthen the muscles. Otherwise, she is perfect and growing exactly the way she should be. She did get 2 shots and and oral vaccine. Cole covered his ears because she is a diva and did scream like they amputated her leg!

0 comments: