CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Texas Part 1











We took Emmy on her first trip to Texas! Both kids did amazing! We only stopped one going to Texas and coming home on a 10hr car ride. The first stop was in Mt. Pleasant Texas where my mom is from. I had not been back there since my grandparents passed away when I was in college. My uncle and aunt live on the land now and redid the house and it is beautiful! Nothing like being in the country and enjoying the land. I loved that Cole got to just be a kid with no inhibitions about running out in the street. He watched virtually no tv and played outside the whole time! He and Dan rode four wheelers, fished, we took walks, played with the dogs and enjoyed being with family! IT was soooo good to be with my cousins again and my aunt and uncle! My cousin Robyn had a little boy about 2 weeks before me, so the newest cousins finally got to meet! They were precious! We were so thankful for the time with family! We cannot wait to go back!

0 comments: