CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Texas Comes To An End





On our final day in Texas, which was St. Patricks Day, we took Dan to Bootsburger! As I stated in an earlier blog, this place has the best burgers! It is so funny how its this little shack in the middle of an old neighborhood and has been there since I was born! We always got burgers there as a child! We dressed up in our green and headed for a burger! Dan said it lived up to his expectation!
We unfortunately had to leave a day early because Dans cousin Ellen passed away Tuesday evening. We needed to get back to be with his family, so after our burger we let the kids play for a while when we packed the truck, then headed back!
The kids did amazing on the way home as well!
We had such a wonderful time as always. It always means so much to go back "home" and remember so much of who I am. It always stings a little now that my dad and grandparents are no longer there, but makes me so happy that I can still see my cousins and uncle and aunt, as well as my friends!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Texas misses you!!! Cole has a 'Texas' bday
present coming his way!! Love you!
Lindsay