CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Coles Special Day











Last week Cole asked me if I would take him to the fire station to see Dan. We rarely go because it is a 30 minute drive, and if he's on the ambulance, he is rarely at the fire station to see. I told Cole I would take him after gymnastics, and also go see my mom at work since it's right down the street from Dans work. So Saturday we packed up and headed to gymnastics, haircut, fire station and the bike shop. Cole had so much fun at the fire station. SInce Dan knew he was on the pumper, he told Cole they would wash my car together. Bonus for me! So Cole helped wash the car with the big hose, then had lots of fun playing in the water. He put on Dans turn out gear so his shoes wouldn't get wet with his "water invention" he was doing with the hose. He even did his brotherly duty and took a picture with Emmy for her first trip to the fire house. Cole had a blast and was all smiles!

0 comments: