CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

One Tired Dude



Cole started Kindergarten 2 weeks ago! He is doing so well! He loves going to school everyday! He has made so many friends already. He gets so shy at the end of the day when he comes down to my room and all of my kids holler "Hi Cole!" He hates the attention and is so embarrassed! His teacher says he is doing great! He goes full day. This is a BIG change since he only went 2 half days of preschool for 1 year. Since the first day of school he has fallen asleep in the car within minutes on the way home. The second day when we got home he said, "Mom, you need to tell Mrs. Champion she wore me out!" I laughed so hard, and of course told her! Then 3rd day, he was just about to fall asleep and he said, "mom, she did it again" as his eyes were closing! He is dead asleep by 9pm each night and STARVING by the time we get home! I'm just glad he is having a ball!

0 comments: