CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Pearly Whites







Cole had his first (I know, I know) dentist appointment yesterday! He was so excited to go! Dan said "he may look like me, but he talks like you!" He is so friendly. The nurse or dentist would be explaining something and would use a word that would spark a story and off he went! He told them more stories! It was so cute! They asked him what animal they should use on the tool, but that they didnt have any snakes...which led to, "well, my cousin Mammy has a snake in a cage. She feeds it mice. And my cousin Phia has a dog named Japper dog." Typical kindergartener! The funniest was when they were doing x rays. They got to the one we all hate that you bite for the back and its really uncomfortable. Well, he moved a little so the xray was blurry. She told him it was a little blurry so they might need to do it again. Cole says, "Well, we should probably just wait to do it again until next time!" You could tell he hated that! They let him hold the suction tool and use when he wanted so he thought that was fun! Then when she was using the spinny tool to clean behind his top teeth he was laughing uncontrollably because it tickled! So the first visit was a success and NO CAVITIES! I didnt figure he would since he hates sweets!

1 comments:

Rau Family said...

Oh do I dread the day of doing this with the twins!
I love Cole's comment about doing it (x-ray) again on another day. Too cute!