CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Shout Out!




SO, my friend Summer from Texas is very talented! A few years back she started an "etsy" type store online called Little Mess Pot, which I loved the name of. I never got to buy things because I had a boy, and no girl in sight. Well, she got pregnant a few months before me this time, and she had twins. As you can imagine, there was no time to maintain making things with twin babies and a 2 year old. But when Emmy was born she made some of the cutest things. She has been able to wear the cute onsie now that she is bigger. I also loved a pillowcase dress that I had seen on her blog and she graciously made Emmy one. We received it this week. Today I went to lunch with friends and she wore it! She looked SOOOO cute! I wanted to post the two outfits shes worn so far. She makes all kinds of cute stuff. A link to her blog is on mine. The Chaplins. She doesnt have a lot of time, but she is willing to make things here and there for purchase so if you have a girl or need to buy for one....shes awesome and its better than giving the money to a stranger!

1 comments:

The Chaplins said...

adorable!!! i am so glad it fits AND you like it :) thanks for my shout out!