CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

14 days!

Today was yes.....another dr appointment! Im telling you, my car goes on autopilot now! Today Emmy did not want to cooperate yet again after an hour on the NST! Her heart rate would increase, but not high enough to "pass." So after an hour and one major contraction I couldn't talk through, we had to do a biophysical ultrasound. This is where they watch her and she has to "pass" certain criteria. She had to breathe on her own, which she did for a long time, make 2 gross motor movements, and 4 fine motor movements, check fluids (am I a car?) and something else I cant remember. We also checked her girl parts and man are they swollen! ha! I am still dilated to a 1. I think I will make it to my last apt next week god willing! They are supposed to call before then to schedule my induction date!
Cole is having a good week and getting very excited. He keeps saying today "he is gonna hold her as much as he wants and teach Hank to be gentle."

0 comments: