CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Emmy Update 35 weeks

I went for my weekly non stress test, ultrasound and dr apt today. Thanksgiving did me well, and I gained the 3 pounds back I had lost last week! Dern! That puts me at 26 pounds! Emmy did not want to cooperate on the NST, so I drank coffee, ate and she still would not react. She was very sleepy and didnt want to be active. I usually do not go in the morning for these, and now I know why. When I take my first dose of blood pressure medicine it makes me sleepy, and I think that it does the same for her. Finally after 45 minutes they pulled me off and did a "full biophysical." Yeah, thats what I said. It was a 30 minute ultrasound where they count a certain number of gross motor movements and fine motor movements. She passed with flying colors. I was just wondering what happened if she failed? The best part was when they zeroed in on her stomach and we watched her breathe for a while. So cool! I have not dilated as of yet which is fine....im praying for her to wait until after christmas to make her arrival!

0 comments: