CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Finally A Little Snow






Cole and I had no idea this morning that it was snowing. As every morning, he comes in my room and wakes me up, climbs in and we talk and play for about 10 minutes before making my bed and opening the blinds. Well, we were so surprised to open the blinds and see it snowing! Of course, "Can we play in it?" was his first question. So fater breakfast and a game of connect for, we bundled up, me in dans clothes since he was at work and I fit in nothing! We took Hank in the back yard and played for about 45 minutes. He through snowballs at me and loved it because I cant wobble fast enough to get away! THen he discovered eating the snow would be fun too! Finally I was freezing so I told him he could play on the deck. He did that for about 15 more minutes before calling it quits!

0 comments: