CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

First Musical Debut!

SO today Coles preschool put on their christmas musical! We told the teacher a long time ago that he would probably be to embarrased to do it. However, over the last few weeks he has been singing the songs non stop at home! So we figured maybe he will! Well, he was fine sitting in the chapel, but when the teachers called them up, the tears began. "I dont want to mom!" After about 5 long minutes of me sitting on the stage with him, he finally became ok with it. I had told him to sit for just a second so I could go get my camera and when I got to the pew Dans mom said "here, give him a 20 and tell him he can buy a toy if he will do it!" So when I went back up I gave it to him and he put it in his pocket and sang! They did let me sit right in front to help him be ok! He and his best buddy isaak sat next to each other and did so good! I was so proud! The best was afterwards he asked dan,"Here dad, you can have this money to buy duck stuff." It melted my heart. Dan refused, so he told gigi she could have it back!

0 comments: