CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Im Sitting!





With Emmy being the 2nd child, she is already feeling the effects at 5 months! I think I sat every free moment I wasnt working, sitting and "practicing" with Cole at this age on the floor. You know, practicing sitting up, playing with toys, stimulating his mind, grasping objects...blah blah blah! Well, poor Emmy gets put on the floor to play, while I change laundry, help Cole, make his lunch, etc! Now that school is out I have lots of time, so I have been playing and "practicing" with her on the floor. To my surprise, when I went to practice with her on sitting, she showed me happily that she already knows how! She sat so pretty and proud! Cole was so excited for her! He said "Im so proud at you that you are sitting Little Midget!" Thats what he calls her, unless like at Dans dr apt today when people ask he still says "Captain Princess Emmy." But at home its Little Midget! So, here are a few shots of her sitting pretty!After about 3 minutes she visits the blanket face down!

0 comments: