CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Six Months! What?





I cannot believe that half a year has passed since I delivered sweet baby Emmy. She has been the biggest blessing to our family, and it seems unreal that we have enjoyed her this long already! We say that Emmy is being kind to us now because she was a HARD baby the first 6 weeks. Now people tell us "that she has a permanent smile." Truly, she really is always happy unless something is wrong like a diaper change, owie, hungry or tired. She is just a sweet as pie!
Here are some 6 month updates.
She is now eating baby food and loves it! I have been making her baby food so far since I am off of work. It is actually just as easy to make and I enjoy it. She will be our eater! Right now squash and green beans are her favorite. She loves bananas too! She is taking both breastmilk and formula. I took a weekend trip to Nashville for 3 days, and although I pumped, something changed so I am able to nurse every other feeding now. She doesnt care either way. Another part of her easy going personality!
She can get to whatever she wants now by pulling herself in an army crawl manner and rolling. She is obsessed with shoes, so that is usually her mission to get to!
SHe just discovered Hank and loves to roll to him and play with his paws.
She SQUEALS very loud in excitement! Her favorite is the jumperoo right now!
I put her 6 month sticker on her butt because we usually see her from behind now that she is pretty mobile!

0 comments: