CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Water Time!





On Tuesday, the hottest day of the year, I decided to take Cole to aquaport to swim. We invited Gigi and Aunt Stace along, and Heather and Isaak joined us too! We had such a good time! There were slides that were the perfect size for the boys. They even tried some that were a little bigger. Cole could not get enough of that one until he was going to go down for like the 20th time and a new life guard took post. He told I couldnt catch cole at the bottom. He had to go into the water alone before I could grab him. Mind you, they are not aloud to wear any flotation devices on the slide. I kindly told the life guard, "Well, unless you want to save a drowning child today, I am going to catch him." Needless to say, that was our last time on that slide! We spent lots of time in the laze river too! We had a wonderful day!

0 comments: