CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Skate or Die!






Remember that old childhood slogan? ha! Today we wanted to do something as a family because Dan goes back to work tomorrow. With Emmy being so young, we can't have her in 100 degree heat. By the time Dan got back from the doctor, and I got out of my pajamas, it was early afternoon. So I decided we should go roller skating! Cole had never been before, and I have not roller skated since my friday nights in elementary school! Dan has a bum knee so he cant skate, so he was on Emmy patrol. Although when I stood up on my skates and wobbled he said "oh god, I should have just done it!" haha! Cole doenst like to fail at anything so I was worried he might not like it. But, they had these little "walkers make of pvc pipes that he could skate around to help him. By the end he was doing turns with it! ha! The DJ was taking requests, just like old times! =) He requested Pink "So What", Miley Cirus "party in the usa" and rascal flatts life is a highway." He was pretty tired after about 45 minutes because he was basically running behind the damn walker! We played a few games and headed home. It was a great day!

0 comments: