CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pool Time














Today a group of my friends that I used to teach with (plus Denise from my new school), got together at Kristys in-laws house to swim with all of the kiddos! We had such a good time! Cole, Allison Josh had so much fun together! He should sleep very good tonight! Emmy had 2 new friends she met that are 10 weeks old! However, Emmy will be eating pureed big mac's soon because they were the same size as her! All of the kids had others in their age group so it makes it so nice to all be together! I didnt get much sun time because my daughter is too nosy to sleep! She might miss something! But she was happy none the less! By the way, I know Emmys feathers are ridiculous, but they were perfect for a pool hat! Lol!

0 comments: